Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Peach Days

I did my 1st 10k. I did pretty good at the first by hit a hard wall at 3/4 of the way, but still pulled a decent time. AJ & Cashelle ran the race, too, and this was their 1st ever compettative race. AJ pulled ahead of me around mile 5, but I was in no mood to chase him down--my pace was good enough! Now there talking about running a half marathon in the spring, but I barely made it on this.
Camille and Gabby came to cheer me on and stayed to watch the parade.

4 comments:

Laura Duce said...

Good Job!

Lisa said...

Way to go Desi! If you would like...you should join me for the 1/2 marathon in August next year! It's a really fun race to run!

camille said...

crap! that picture is really showing my cankles.

David and Shayla said...

10k! That is great! I'm way impressed, a 5k is all I'm usually up to, but you might have inspired me...we'll see!