Sunday, November 14, 2010

Moab

In October, we went to Moab for 2 nights for Jed's annual work outing. We debated whether not to bring the kids right up until the last minute, but if you can't tell from the pictures we clearly made the right decision!

Marlee enjoyed the day of sun and sand.

Just as you're driving into Moab, there's a huge, steep sand hill. Watching the gang run down it made me nervous because I thought someone was going to eat it, but all are safe.

I wish I hadn't smiled, because we are one cool lookin' trio.

My little sand angels! Yes, we were dumping sand out of shoes, socks, hair, ears, and underware for days!

What a man!
For one day, we went to Arches National Park. I couldn't believe how much fun we had, and because Jed's boss foot the bill, we were in no hurry and it was no big deal if we couldn't see everything. I love vacationing that way.

This pose was Stu's idea, but this has to be one of my favorite pictures of all time.

Again, I was amazed at their bravery, but they loved climbing and exploring.

Wes

Stu

The guys made several hikes, while me and Marlee remained at a lower elevation.




No comments: