Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family Pictures

Its been so long since I've blogged, I almost forgot my password. Maybe I'll get completely caught up, but most likely I'll just leave holes. Its not that we haven't done anything, quite the opposite--we've done EVERYTHING, leaving my blogging on the far back burner and making it more of a mundane task than anything else.

That said, my bro-in-law John took some awesome family photos at the Smith & Edwards junk yard, so I have to share these cute pics before they are outdated.














3 comments:

Cashelle said...

They are all so cute. Is it okay if I (eventually-when I get the area I have in mind ready)print some? MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY. Having kind of a freak out/homesick day today. Glad you posted this.

dixon.mary said...

Great pictures!!

Unknown said...

You have a cute family!